Study in Georgia
Georgia is sovereign state of Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of western Asia and Eastern Europe, It is bounded to the west by the Bank Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and southeast by Azerbaijan. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi. Georgia covers a territory of 69,7000kM and its population is almost 4.7 million. Georgia is a unitary, semi-presidential republic, with the government elected through a representative democracy.
MBBS & Medical in Georgia is a new upcoming destination for Indian students. MBBS & Medical in Georgia was not such a popular destination for Indians till 2011. Because most of the students who wished to go to east European country used to prefer either Russia or Ukraine. However, with Ukraine in trouble due to the war with Russia on eastern sector. Hence, the students were advised to shift to Georgia and Belarus instead of deciding to pursue MBBS & Medical in Ukraine.
It is a dream for every Indian student to study MBBS & Medical in Europe. Hence it is very easy to sell anything if the promoters/agents convey you by promoting Georgia as a part of EU (European Union). However, Georgia is not a part of European Union. It is slowly becoming a popular destination to study MBBS & Medical in Europe for Indian students. The simple reason is that the Agents representing various universities of Georgia are misinforming the students about the status of Georgia with respect to the European Union. The students are requested to check this fact before deciding on the decision to study MBBS & Medical in Georgia.
The city’s climate is heavily influenced by the onshore flow from the Black Sea and is subject to the orographic effect of the nearby hills and mountains, resulting in significant rainfall throughout most of the year, making Batumi the wettest city in both Georgia and the entire Caucasus Region.
Benifits of Studying MBBS & Medical in Georgia :
- There is no entrance test or any admission test in Georgia government medical colleges.
- The admission to the top Medical college of Georgia is quite easy.
- Although MBBS in Georgia contains ‘B’ Grade universities, the teaching language for MBBS programs in Georgia in English.
- The top medical colleges for Georgia MBBS are government medical universities. However, the private universities of Georgia are not recommended due to lower quality. The private medical colleges in Georgia are the cheaper options.
- Indian students applying for study in Georgia at government medical universities are eligible to appear for licensing exams such as MCI screening test.
- Georgia offers moderately cold weather conditions in comparison to Russia.